A Warm On-Line Greeting
As a long time Orcas Island resident, I am grateful for my steadfast friends and our strong community. For many years designing and constructing fine custom masonry continues to be creative enjoyable work for me. Carpentry, tree work, variety of property maintenance or landscaping fits the multiple trade experience I have.
- Typical or unusual handyman projects from your design concept to completion.
- Farm, ranch or residential property landscape maintenance, tree felling, wildfire protection, animal handling, gardening upkeep.
- Large and small equipment operation & maintenance: excavator, bobcat, gator, truck, tractor, mowing, tilling, weed-eating, chainsaw, power tools, and more.
- Marine related typical service maintenance including boat, dock, and mooring maintenance & upgrades (diving).
- Stone masonry design and build of walls, fireplaces, patios, walkways, outdoor barbecue, and more such as: Surrounds, walkways, patios, retaining walls, wainscot applications, steps, planters, chimneys, custom mailboxes utilizing natural stone, cultured stone, sandstone, concrete aggregate, brick or block. I will match an existing style, but I prefer to create and deliver a finished result that exceeds the customer’s imagination.
I have great integrity in maintaining my reputation of being dependable, honest, hard working and straightforward.